The tray is fitted just below the desktop and slides out with the computer keyboard when required.
- Assemble height adjustment brackets on the slides using M4 screw provided as in Fig. 1.
- Drill as per drilling diagram Fig.2.
- Height adjustment bracket should be adjusted for desired height.
- Screw the keyboard onto the table. Table should have minimum horizontal gap of 600mm.
- Slide the keyboard tray out until it automatically latches.
- To remove tray, lift latches provided on each slide and pull as per Fig. 3